Join us for a full day of adventure and relaxation on the beautiful Fraser Coast! Spot Humpback Whales on our Morning Whale Watch Cruise aboard Quick Cat II, and enjoy lunch and relaxation at Kingfisher Bay Resort on K’Gari (Fraser Island). Unwind and take in the island's stunning natural beauty, while enjoying a delicious lunch at the Sandbar Bistro. This is the perfect way to experience the best of Whale Watching & world famous K’Gari (Fraser Island) at an excellent price! Quick Cat II is the only Whale Watching Tour that travels via Kingfisher Bay Resort, offering the best value whale tour on the Fraser Coast!
Start your Morning aboard Quick Cat II for an unforgettable experience spotting Humpback Whales in their natural habitat. Our knowledgeable crew will provide fascinating insights into their behavior and characteristics, while you take in stunning views of K'Gari (Fraser Island) and Hervey Bay's waters. Look out for dolphins, turtles, and seabirds along the way. Enjoy a light breakfast and morning tea as we explore the Great Sandy Straits & Platypus Bay - where our Humpback Whales come to play! At the end of your Whale Watch Cruise, you will disembark at Kingfisher Bay Resort on K'Gari (Fraser Island) to enjoy your complimentary lunch at the Sand Bar & Bistro.
After lunch, we suggest relaxing by the pool, exploring the self-guided walking trails, or even hiring a stand-up paddle board or kayak before putting your feet up to relax at the Sunset Bar at The Jetty. You have the choice between the 2:30pm or 5:00pm resort barge returning you to the mainland, where you will be greeted by the Kingfisher Bay Resort bus to return you back to the Great Sandy Straits Marina or to your accommodation.
*EXTRA ACTIVITIES AT KINGFISHER BAY RESORT NOT INCLUDED
IN PACKAGE PRICE - EG: KAYAKS, STAND UP PADDLE BOARDS, SEGWAYS ETC*
*IMPORTANT: ACCESSIBILITY INFORMATION - Please be aware that when you arrive at Kingfisher Bay Resort, guests should have a certain level of mobility to navigate sets of stairs, which may vary based on the tide level at the Jetty. Additionally, keep in mind that the return transfer to the mainland via the resort barge may also involve the use of stairs. Unfortunately, heavy power wheelchairs cannot be accommodated in these circumstances. However, we do accept light foldable wheelchairs and walkers.*
Please ensure all guests check in at our floating office at least 15 minutes prior to your Whale Watch Cruise departure time. Our floating office is located beside Quick Cat II, at the Great Sandy Straits Marina, near Cafe Balena.
If you experience unexpected delays, please call us on (07) 4128 9611.
The Hervey Bay Whale Watch team has been operating in the area for over 30 years, which has allowed them to become highly familiar with the conditions and preferences of their guests. To ensure the safety of their passengers, Quick Cat II will not leave the harbour in dangerous conditions. While some guests may not be bothered by rough conditions, the company is willing to reschedule cruises for those who are uncomfortable. If the weather is too rough to provide an enjoyable experience, our office staff will promptly notify guests of the cancellation and offer the choice of a refund or the opportunity to rebook for a calmer day.
While it's extremely rare for us to miss seeing whales during our cruises, it's can occasionally happen during the early or late parts of the season. To minimize the chances of this happening, we adjust our cruise start and end dates annually based on projected whale sightings, ensuring our guests have the best possible experience without any disappointment.
At Hervey Bay Whale Watch, we provide a guarantee that you'll see whales on your whale watch cruise. If, for any reason, we're unable to spot whales during your trip, your ticket remains valid for any of our upcoming whale watch cruises until we do see Humpback whales, subject to availability. We've always maintained this policy, and we even had one guest who waited 15 years to redeem their ticket!
Terms & Conditions:
- Passengers are required to arrive at least 15 minutes prior to departure time.
- Passengers are required to follow all safety instructions given by the crew and captain at all times.
- Passengers are responsible for their own personal belongings and any loss or damage is at their own risk.
- Smoking is strictly prohibited on board Quick Cat II & Calypso Hervey Bay
- Hervey Bay Whale Watch is not responsible for any injury or loss of property resulting from passenger misconduct or failure to follow safety instructions.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult at all times.
- Hervey Bay Whale Watch reserves the right to refuse boarding to any passenger who appears to be under the influence of drugs or who poses a threat to the safety of the vessel and its passengers.
- No refunds will be provided for any missed tours or charters due to late arrival or non-compliance with the terms and conditions.
- Hervey Bay Whale Watch has a zero-tolerance policy towards rude or abusive behavior towards our staff. We ask that all passengers treat our staff with respect and courtesy at all times.
- Hervey Bay Whale Watch reserve the right to substitute another vessel at any time.
- Tour times may vary slightly dependent on conditions and distance travelled.
- Cruise may be cancelled or substituted at any time due to weather or tide conditions or if viable passenger numbers are not reached.
- Guests must catch the 2:30pm or 5:00pm resort barge back to the mainland; Quick Cat II does not return to collect guests. Please wait at the Barge Departure point 15 minutes prior to the departure time you choose.
- If guests miss the designated barge times, they are responsible for finding their own way back to the mainland or booking and paying for a room at the resort if available.
- Hervey Bay Whale Watch is not responsible for any additional expenses incurred by guests who miss the designated barge times or who are unable to find transportation back to the mainland.
|2 Adults + 2 Children
|2 Adults + 3 Children