Whales + Fraser Island = Two of the best things to do in Hervey Bay all in one package – you can’t beat that!
Enjoy a half day Whale Watch Cruise aboard Quick Cat II on one day and explore beautiful Fraser Island on another day.
When booking you have the option of choosing...
A Morning Whale Watch Cruise or an Afternoon Whale Watch Cruise for this package. Once selecting which Whale Watch Cruise you would like please advise which date you would like to do the Fraser Island Day Tour (subject to availability).
On the Fraser Explorer Day Tour you will visit:
- Famous Lake McKenzie
- Central Station
- Eastern Beach
- Eli Creek
- Pinnacle Coloured Sands
- Seventy – Five Mile Beach
- Maheno Shipwreck
- Eurong Beach Resort for you to enjoy a delicious lunch.
You will be taken to these beautiful places on an air-conditioned 4WD bus with professional commentary from a Fraser Island tour guide.
- Courtesy pick up & return from accommodation
- Tea & Coffee, A light breakfast and Morning Tea or Tea & Coffee, Afternoon Tea (Whale Watching)
- Informative Commentary + Local Knowledge & History
- Australia's most experienced Whale Watch crew
- Hydrophone equipped to listen to the beautiful singing of the whales underwater
- Fully licensed
- Non smoking vessel
- Guided Tour of Fraser Island in air-conditioned 4WD bus
- Professional Commentary
- Lunch at Eurong Beach Resort
What to Bring
- Enclosed Shoes (Fraser Explorer Tour)
- Camera (preferably waterproof)
- Car Seat for Infants (Fraser Explorer Tour)
- Sense of adventure
- Money for drinks, snacks, souvenirs, whale swim if desired.
- Exciting opportunity to swim with the Humpback Whales - Extra $100.00 per person to be paid during the tour (Weather permitting & conditions apply)